While we certainly hope nothing goes wrong on your wedding day, the fact is that sometimes the unexpected happens—even on your big day. We believe the keys to a happy wedding day are flexibility and preparedness. Anticipate any faux pas that might come up, and be ready to go with the flow if something strays from the master plan. One way to be well-equipped for anything is to pack a bridal emergency kit. Stock your kit before the big day, and then give it your maid of honor so she’ll have everything you need in case of a mini-mergency. To be totally prepared for any unexpected turns, pack your bridal emergency kit with these essential items. Download our free all-inclusive checklist to make sure you have every item you could possibly need!
- Blister repair/prevention
- Your doctor’s contact information
- Breath mints
- Floss or toothpick
- Baby powder (trust us… in Texas heat, you’ll be thankful for this one)
- Feminine products (if you don’t need them, someone at the wedding probably will!)
- Mini sewing kit (don’t forget white thread and extra buttons)
- Dryer sheets (to remove static)
- Lint roller
- Safety pins
- Tide To-Go pen
- White chalk (will cover stains in a pinch)
- Hemming tape
- Tweezers (for stray hairs or unexpected splinters)
- Makeup removal wipes
- Blotting tissue
- Bobby pins
- Mini hairspray bottle
- Nail polish (the color you are wearing, to doctor up any chips)
- Straws (an easy way to avoid mussing your lipstick)
- Tissues (for happy tears only!)
- Granola bars
- Rubber bands
- Binder clips (if necessary, these work well for holding fabric together on your dress)
- Super glue + duct tape (because you just never know…)
And don’t forget, these kits are easily reusable. Maybe you’ll have to restock an item or two, but chances are you can pass this kit along to the next friend walking down the aisle.
While we hope you don’t have to use any of your emergency items on the big day, you’ll have peace of mind just knowing they’re there if needed. Maids of honor, take note: put together your girl’s bridal emergency kit for her to win big brownie points!
Of course, if anything goes wrong on your big day, don’t hesitate to ask any of our staff. We’re here to ensure a seamless day for you, in spite of any unexpected hiccups. We’ll have our fingers crossed that you won’t have to put your bridal emergency kit to use… but it never hurts to have one on hand, just in case!