The unbelievable 38 foot wooden gambrel roof ceilings, adorned with six stunning crystal chandeliers, create a spectacular setting. White draping adds a touch of softness to the barn. Natural elements of rich barn wood and white limestone combine to provide a rustic, yet chic, opulence.
Brodie Homestead‘s size and casual beauty are breathtaking. The stunning barn has been expertly designed to accommodate events of varied sizes. The Brodie Homestead is large enough to hold a grand gala or reception, but can also be broken up into smaller areas with gorgeous white draping, making it perfect for an intimate celebration or multi-use event.
The barn’s immense indoor space allows the Brodie Homestead to serve as an all-weather, all-season venue.
$1,200 | 6 hours* | Monday – Thursday
$1,900 | 10 hours | Monday – Thursday
$3,900 | 10 hours | Friday + Sunday
$5,900 | 10 hours | Saturday
*Six hour rentals apply only to non-wedding events. All weddings are required to rent the space for a minimum of 10 hours.
Additional time can be purchased for Friday, Saturday or Sunday events for $300 per hour, and for Monday through Thursday events for $200 per hour.
In order to reserve a date, 50% of the rental fee is due upon signing a contract. Ninety (90) days before the event takes place, the remainder of the rental fee is due, along with a $1,000 Refundable Security Deposit. If the rental fee is paid in full upon booking, the customer receives a 5% discount.
All events must hire a caterer and/or event staffing company from our Preferred Vendors List. This is to guarantee a seamless event. If you choose to hire a pre-approved staffing company along with the caterer, food truck, restaurant, or food provider of your choice, this must be approved with our management team. Limited service caterers or restaurants NOT accompanied by a full service staffing company are NOT allowed.
- Exclusive use of entire event space – indoor event space, outdoor walkways + outdoor areas for pictures
- Bridal suite loft + private restroom
- Groom’s loft + private restroom
- Ability to section off areas of the venue by using custom white draping
- Six stunning crystal chandeliers, rafter uplighting, Edison bulb globe lighting
- Tables for 200 guests + Service tables (twenty 60″ round tables, four 8′ ft. rectangular tables, four 6′ ft. rectangular tables, one 48″ round table)
- Chairs for 200 guests (fruitwood folding chairs)
- Initial set-up and break down of our tables, chairs, and other decor items (stone wall hook system, wooden screen, etc.)
- Five 36″ cocktail tables
- Catering prep kitchen
- Two-hour bridal portrait or engagement session (scheduled around other event rental times + during our business hours)
- One-hour ceremony rehearsal (scheduled around other event rental times + during our business hours)
- A security officer + on-site manager during all events
Our venue includes an onsite parking lot with 48 spaces, as well as another 45 spaces in the adjacent shopping center parking lot for vendor parking. For events that require more than 93 parking spaces, shuttle service from an offsite location (a hotel, ceremony location, etc.) is required. Our clients will also have use of unlimited parking at the nearby Toney Burger Center parking lot (shuttle service required, 2-5 minute drive to/from the venue), if desired.
All events at the Brodie Homestead are required to have a coordinator or designated contact person who will be onsite for the entire rental time, through the end of clean up.
Catering and bar services must be provided by an approved vendor. Selecting a full service caterer or full service staffing company off of our Preferred Vendors List is required. Bartenders must be TABC licensed and work under an entity that carries a minimum liquor service liability insurance policy of $1 million.