When you’re getting married at an Austin wedding venue, there is no shortage of amazing restaurants for guests to enjoy. But how do you select the perfect location for a rehearsal dinner? With so many options out there, it can be tough to find the ideal location for the night before your wedding. Brodie Homestead is here to help you narrow down that list!
After working with our couples over the years, we’ve noticed a few rehearsal dinner locations that have emerged as popular favorites. The rehearsal dinner venues listed below are tried and true, recognized for their top-notch quality, great atmospheres, and delicious food. We confidently recommend any of the following locations as a great spot to host your rehearsal dinner:
- Lambert’s: with a modern upscale twist on classic Texas barbecue, Lambert’s is an excellent choice for any party size. Their experienced events coordinator will help organize all the details for a memorable rehearsal dinner.
- Malverde: Malverde offers indoor and outdoor private event space, in an inviting atmosphere guests will love. Known for its incredible cocktails, modern Mexican menu, and scenic views of downtown Austin, it’s a great space for your festivities.
- Olive + June: Featuring an upscale menu and beautiful courtyard, Olive + June captures the feel of a Tuscan vigneto tucked into the heart of Austin. With pasta handcrafted in-house daily and an extensive wine list, Olive + June is definitely worth a visit.
- Parkside: Parkside event space has it all: private banquet room, bar, and rooftop patio… all in a modern-industrial setting, complemented by a mouthwatering menu and first-rate service. Located on Austin’s infamous 6th street, it’s a convenient location for a fun celebration.
- Uchiko: Known for its unique “Japanese Farmhouse” style, Uchiko offers contemporary Japanese cuisine, dubbed “an extraordinary experience from start to finish” by Zagat. This upscale restaurant is a unique place to raise a toast!
- Olamaie: Finishing out our list, Olamaie is a luxury interpretation of quintessential Southern cooking. Their menu features mouthwatering appetizers and entrées, served up in a modern and inviting atmosphere.
Which one sounds like the best fit for you? No matter which location you pick, any of the restaurants on this list are sure to be a hit with your rehearsal dinner guests! Each one is a great spot to have fun, raise a glass or two, and enjoy your last evening before becoming Mr. and Mrs… and we’ll see you the next day at our Austin wedding venue, when you officially tie the knot!
Good luck with rehearsal dinner planning! If you need any further recommendations or would like to tour our Austin wedding venue, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing all about your special day.