As an Austin Bride you may have questions, we have answers:
There are so many questions when you’re engaged. You’re swimming in uncharted waters, and aren’t sure where to turn. It’s not just about the decor, the wedding venue, or the cake, it’s so much more. Whether you are a guest, groomsman, bridesmaid or the bride and groom the process can get a bit convoluted, but today we’ll focus on the bride. Check out our top three most frequently asked questions that might give you some clarity.
1. If Someone Asks Me to Be in Their Wedding, Do I Have to Ask Them to Be in Mine?
– There is no obligation to reciprocate an offer to be in someone’s wedding. If there are some feelings of guilt they can always fill a different role in the wedding, like a reader or similar position.
2. Can I Tell My Bridesmaids What Kind of Shower I Want?
– If there is a particular shower you are expecting, it would be advised to talk with your bridesmaids about the overall planning for the shower. It is definitely okay to request certain things, but avoid demanding anything especially if it means increasing the cost of the shower altogether. No one wants a bridezilla on their hands.
3. How Much Should I Tip My Wedding Vendors?
– Depending on the service and relationship, a small gift or cash gift can be given. Vendors whom you have a contract with don’t normally expect a tip. Tips for musicians and servers are appreciated.
We hope this answers a few of your (many) questions. Have a specific question we can help you with? Doesn’t have to be about our venue – just ask, when you’ve had as much experience as we’ve had, you learn a thing or two, so we’d be happy to help point you in the right direction.