Austin Wedding Venue
Balancing Rustic and Traditional Elements into your Wedding
You can make your own rustic wedding a day to remember at our Austin Wedding Venue, The Brodie Homestead, with several of the following ideas.
- Flower girls at the wedding can use a basket made from birch twigs or a galvanized bucket to scatter flower petals down the aisle. The bucket makes a great place for plants after the wedding.
- Recruit your favorite wedding calligrapher (we could tell you about a few, just ask!) to create a custom wooden welcome sign displayed on an easel. After the wedding, you can display it on the wall of your new home!
- Make it personal! Use other custom signage, such as directional signs both inside and outside.
- Try adding a wooden slice or box to your dessert table decor. It can be a great stand and tie in well with the naked cake trend.
- Add rustic decor to your cake topper. Do some quick Etsy shopping or (if you’re the crafty type) do it yourself.
- Work with the natural elements of the space. The Brodie Homestead has a modern rustic vibe built in, with our natural wood elements, stone wall, and barn shaped exterior, our space is the perfect large space for a couple who is interested in a wedding that is rustic (without being over the top), elegant, and takes a modern blank canvas approach to make all your own.
There are so many ways to celebrate your beautiful, elegant, rustic wedding at our Austin Wedding Venue, The Brodie Homestead. We hope you will try out these ideas and think of more creative ways. Are you interested in scheduling a tour? Request your appointment here, and we’ll get back to you shortly to set up a tour, and help you bring your vision to life.